2020 BY-LAW APPROVAL & Board of directors election
In accordance with the By-Laws of the Creative Arts Society an election will be held annually to elect the Board of Directors. Request for nominations was made at the September Membership Meeting and closed one day before this ballot was posted.
- Each active member of CAS has been sent an email containing a link to this ballot.
- The individual with the most votes at the close of the election period will sit on the 2020 board for the position for which they were a candidate.
- If there is only one name listed, it is because there were no other nominations for volunteers for the position.
- To ensure the integrity of the voting process, please vote only once.
- Voting will close on October 25th
- Officers will be inducted at the November Membership Meeting.
- For more information on the CAS By-Laws go to
- For more information on the candidates you can find links to their web site on the CAS Gallery.